Customer is obliged to give each time:
- Machine manufacturer, model / type
- Serial Number
- Year of construction machinery
- Number of part / component
In addition, in the case of chain order:
- Track dimension or part number (located inside the rubber track)
- Total number of links
- If the chain lubricated or non-lubricated
In the case of an incorrect order products resulting from the fault of the customer Intramex Valuepart Sp. z.o.o. has the right to charge the Customer
additional costs of transport and handling.
We deliver through the country via courier and the delivery of orders is done directly to the address indicated. Customer is obliged to indicate the
transport company. In the absence of such indication, the goods will be delivered in a way that we deem most suitable.
Intramex Valuepart Poland Sp. z.o.o. assumes no responsibility for the choice of means of transport or fees applied by the shipper and the timeliness of
delivery. If the customer do not pick-up goods resulting not due to the fault Intramex Valuepart Poland Sp. z.o.o. transportation costs will be charged to
We offer a convenient opportunity for the payment for the ordered parts. Until full payment, the goods are owned Intramex Valuepart Poland Sp. z.o.o.
From late payments will accrue interest on the maximum of four times the height of the NBP Lombard rate. The date of payment shall be the date the impact
of cash on account Intramex Valuepart Poland Sp. z.o.o.
MANUFACTURER’S RIGHTS PROTECTION
All names, marks, part numbers are the property of the manufacturer and given them only to identify the goods.
1st This warranty product failures are caused by the defective component and / or manufacturing defects.
2nd Warranty services are provided by Intramex Valuepart Poland Sp. z.o.o. after the client:
- The original invoice as proof of purchase
- A faulty product (complete)
- Service request with description of fault.
3rd Offered by us outside the typical range of consumables is covered by the 12-month warranty from date of purchase specified on the original proof of purchase.
- rubber track’s are warranted by the track manufacturer from defects in material or workmanship, under recommended use, „Standard Tracks” are
warranted for a period of up to 12 months / 1000 hours.
- Undercarriage components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of
12 months / 1500 hours,
- Undercarriage track chains & track assemblies are protected for a period of 12 months /1500 hours, whichever occurs first from date of delivery.
Guarantor guarantees against joint leakage from defects in material or workmanship, under normal use, for a period of 6 Months or 1500 service hours,
whichever comes first ( guarantor will provide the necessary replacement pins, bushings, seals, thrust rings, or track links, free of charge to the
- Sprockets, segments, track shoes and GET are covered against breakage only.
4th Part of showing the defects and faults should be sent directly to the company’s headquarters in Gliwice. Together with the defective component to be
sent a detailed description of a technical problem and the original proof of purchase. All costs related to the provision of transport, secure packaging,
insurance and other risk are taken by the customer.
5th Faults discovered during the warranty period will be removed by Intramex Valuepart Poland Sp. z.o.o. in the date fixed by the parties.
6th Client is entitled to a new replacement if it is impossible to rectify the fault.
7th If a replacement product on a new, in accordance with clause 6, it is not feasible, the customer is entitled to a refund of the price paid.
8th Warranty does not cover:
- Accidents occurring during transport and handling, and caused the damage,
- Damage or malfunction caused by misuse or abuse of product, customer or negligent use of the product contrary to instructions or safety rules
- Mechanical damage caused by their products and defects,
- Damage or malfunction caused by fire, flood, lightning or other natural disasters, war or civil unrest, unforeseen accidents, corrosion, rust,
stains, surges in the telephone network, or energy, improper voltage, normal wear and tear in service , or other external factors
- In part, that persons other than the Guarantor have carried out alterations, change, tweak or repair.
9th Lack of regular maintenance or failure to comply with the recommended maintenance periods causes immediate loss of warranty. Carrying out regular
reviews of services and costs associated with them is the full responsibility of the owner / operator / user.
10th Warranty adjustments are based on our calculated portion of the remaining service life for those parts we find to be defective in material or
workmanship, provided the parts were properly installed and used in normal operation. The adjustment is based on the measurement of the main components and
measurements are at Intramex Valuepart Polska Sp. z o.o. sole determination. For example If the defective product’s service life measurement is 25% worn,
then replacement value is 75% of the original invoiced product amount.
11th The decision on the merits of the Guarantor reported vulnerabilities is final.
12th Guarantor shall not be held responsible for warranty service if the necessary repairs can not be performed because of restrictions on the import and
export spare parts and / or other legislation or unforeseen circumstances prevent the carrying out of repair.
13th Any defective products or parts that are listed, become the property of the Guarantor
14th Guarantor shall not grant authorizations or warranties regarding the products, except those expressly set forth herein. In no event shall not be
liable to customer for any loss, damage or destruction of equipment caused by reasons other than defects inherent in it and will not be liable for damages
caused by defective product. In particular, the warranty does not include the consumer’s rights to claim reimbursement of lost profits in connection with
the failure of the product.
15th In matters not covered by these Terms of Guarantee, the relevant provisions of the Civil Law.
Any disputes shall be settled exclusively by the Court in Gliwice.
In order to obtain further information, please contact us. We are ready to answer your questions.